Wednesday, July 31, 2019

John 13:35

Compare translations:

KJ21 By this shall all men know that ye are My disciples: if ye have love one for another.”
ASV By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.
AMP By this everyone will know that you are My disciples, if you have love and unselfish concern for one another.”
AMPC By this shall all [men] know that you are My disciples, if you love one another [if you keep on showing love among yourselves].
BRG By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.
CSB By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.”
CEB This is how everyone will know that you are my disciples, when you love each other.”
CJB Everyone will know that you are my talmidim by the fact that you have love for each other.”
CEV If you love each other, everyone will know that you are my disciples.
DARBY By this shall all know that ye are disciples of mine, if ye have love amongst yourselves.
DLNT By this everyone will know that you are disciples to Me: if you are having love in-the-case-of  one another”.
DRA By this shall all men know that you are my disciples, if you have love one for another.
ERV All people will know that you are my followers if you love each other.”
EHV By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
ESV By this all people will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
ESVUK By this all people will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
EXB All people will know that you are my ·followers [disciples] if you love ·each other [T one another].”
GNV By this shall all men know, that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.
GW Everyone will know that you are my disciples because of your love for each other.”
GNT If you have love for one another, then everyone will know that you are my disciples.”
HCSB By this all people will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.”
ICB All people will know that you are my followers if you love each other.”
ISV This is how everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
PHILLIPS When he had gone, Jesus spoke, “Now comes the glory of the Son of Man, and the glory of God in him! If God is glorified through him then God will glorify the Son of Man—and that without delay. Oh, my children, I am with you such a short time! You will look for me and I have to tell you as I told the Jews, ‘Where I am going, you cannot follow.’ Now I am giving you a new command—love one another. Just as I have loved you, so you must love one another. This is how all men will know that you are my disciples, because you have such love for one another.”
JUB By this shall everyone know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.
KJV By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.
AKJV By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.
LEB By this everyone will know that you are my disciples—if you have love for one another.”
TLB Your strong love for each other will prove to the world that you are my disciples.”
MSG “Let me give you a new command: Love one another. In the same way I loved you, you love one another. This is how everyone will recognize that you are my disciples—when they see the love you have for each other.”
MEV By this all men will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.”
MOUNCE By this all people will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
NOG Everyone will know that you are my disciples because of your love for each other.”
NABRE This is how all will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
NASB By this all men will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.”
NCV All people will know that you are my followers if you love each other.”
NET Everyone will know by this that you are my disciples—if you have love for one another.”
NIRV If you love one another, everyone will know you are my disciples.”
NIV By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.”
NIVUK By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.’
NKJV By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.”
NLV If you love each other, all men will know you are My followers.”
NLT Your love for one another will prove to the world that you are my disciples.”
NMB By this shall all men know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.
NRSV By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
NRSVA By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.’
NRSVACE By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.’
NRSVCE By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
NTE This is how everybody will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for each other.’
OJB By this will kol Bnei Adam have da’as that my talmidim you are, if ahavah you have one for the other.
TPT For when you demonstrate the same love I have for you by loving one another, everyone will know that you’re my true followers.”
RSV By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
RSVCE By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
TLV By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.”
VOICE Everyone will know you as My followers if you demonstrate your love to others.
WEB By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
WE This is how all people will know that you are my disciples.'
WYC In this thing all men shall know, that ye be my disciples, if ye have love together.
YLT in this shall all know that ye are my disciples, if ye may have love one to another.'

No comments: