Thursday, March 23, 2006

Benches

I got a deluxe bench from Windmind today. It's pretty good, but I can imagine a non-portable model that would be more stable. The legs come out from the middle, which is handy when you fold them up, but not so much for balance. It has adjustable legs, which is what I like. Check it out at: http://www.wildmind.org/

My first bench, which I ordered online from I don't know where, I gave to Alyssa, because she's so wonderful. My second bench I got at Aryaloka, made by Bill, and it's my sturdy backup, not sure what to do with it now. Maybe I'll give it to the sangha or maybe I'll take it to work. I also got a cushion which I sometimes use. That's in the car right now. Then I got the cheapest bench I could to leave at Virginia's but we're not there much any more. So I left it at the sangha night space in Soho. And now this deluxe one!

No comments: