1. Perfect vision (view, understanding): Conditionality. Understanding on some level why, how and where you are going with the Dharma.
2. Perfect emotion (resolve): Focused peaceful renunciation.
3. Perfect speech: honest, helpful, kindly speech
4. Perfect action: Ethics, the 10 precepts guide. I have learned that making mistakes has had a negative impact on my practice.
5. Perfect livelihood: Not putting obvious suffering in the world.
6. Perfect effort: preventing unwholesome mental states.
7. Perfect awareness (mindfulness)
8. Perfect samadhi (dhyana)(Concentration)
Here is Sangharakshita's talks on the Noble Eightfold Path given in 1968. He does it better than me, don't hold him responsible for my botched expressions.