Sunday, February 04, 2024

Ruben Is Closing It's Physical Space October 6th.

My friend sent me a video of him doing immersive virtual reality with a headset over his eyes. I don't really see the appeal, personally. I saw videos of people in self driving cars playing VR with their hands off the wheel. It's a brave new world if you can afford it. 

I don't know if Ruben is closing in favor of immersive virtual reality and other online stuff.




articles:

Time Out

CNN

Art Forum "The remaining staff’s roles will include originating and traveling new exhibitions; providing curatorial and collection resources to other cultural organizations; and developing educational resources in the field of Himalayan art."

"... the Tibetan Buddhist shrine room, is expected to be housed elsewhere in the city following the institution’s closure."

Buddhist Door


No comments: