How Clinton Lost, by the Numbers, and More
-
Image source
In order to understand how Trump became president, it is helpful to look at
the actual numbers. The following statistics are taken from the ...
Mom Died
-
It has been a long time since I posted. But I know that some of you still
follow, so I wanted to let you know that Mom passed away on January 4. I
was ther...
Take refuge in your senses
-
You have traveled too fast over false ground; Now your soul has come to
take you back. Take refuge in your senses, open up To all the small
miracles you...
Coming off the grief ride
-
for now when your insides have been shredded you’re extra defensive,
extra distant, extra tender what you allow to touch you, which isn’t a lot,
goes dee...
Choosing Inner Perspectives
-
The other night I watched television journalist Christiane Amanpour
interview a woman she called “Sarah.” Sarah is a lawyer for the
International Criminal ...
Dharmapala Weituo
-
Dharmapala Weituo
(Image: Original source unknown)
*Weituo* (韋馱) is a *Dharmapala* (護法神 *Hufa Shen*; guardian deity) in the
Chinese Buddhist tradition. A...
No comments:
Post a Comment